* LiveJazz ~ Attend shows, gigs, concerts by local musicians
* Local authors, artists, musicians ~ buy their books, art, CD's
* Local causes that are sustainable and promote sustainability
* Aspiring women ~ with scholarships, micro-loans for start-ups
* Partnerships with organizations that assist women survivors and the children in their care
* New places ~ at home and abroad
* Easy ways to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
* Easy ways to make a difference in your community and the world
* New ways to simplify and enhance your life
* Culinary classes for any age ~ fun, fast, fresh, easy!
* Personalized travel experiences
* Educational, entertaining events and activities
* Blog ~ current information and thoughts on timely topics
* Volunteer opportunities of all kinds, for any age
* Ways to enrich, empower, and enjoy your life ~ every day
COMING UP (mark your calendar and plan ahead)
Class Calendar: .
Monday, May 27,2019: Explore the exotic flavors of Morocco at this Marvels of Morocco dinner and hands-on cooking class at Medici's in Manoa Marketplace, 5:30-9:00pm. Click here to register for this event.
Monday, June 17, 2019: Take your tastebuds on a culinary adventure to Thailand in thisTreasures of Thailand dinner and hands-on culinary class at Medici's, 5:30-9:00pm. Email email@example.com to register for this class.
Note: All classes are held at Medici's in Manoa Marketplace, Honolulu, unless otherwise stated. Evening classes start at 5:30 and end around 9pm. Rebecca is currently basing her menus around cuisines and cultures of the world; most are places where she has traveled or lived. Most recipes are vegan and gluten-free. Registration must be made at least 48 hours ahead. FYI: There will be no class in July, as Rebecca will be in Canada.
*Gift certificates available* Give the gift of healthy deliciousness. Gift certificates available for hands-on cooking classes at Medici's, and private cooking classes in your kitchen. Contact Rebecca for details, menu, available dates, pricing, etc.
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES OR COOKING PARTIES IN YOUR HOME: Personalized cooking classes in your home to suit your culinary and nutritional needs and preferences. Ideal for anyone who wants to transition to a more plant-based diet and have a fun doing it! Rebecca offers tips, tools, techniques, and information to help make the transition deliciously simple! Click here to contact Rebecca.
* * * * *
Reservations are now being accepted for our 2019 Food & Friendship tour of Vietnam & Angkor Wat, September 25-October 13,2019. A personalized cultural and culinary adventure like no other, our small group offers access to experiences and places not normally available to larger groups. Visit travel page for more information.Only 4 spots left. Don't miss out!
Reserve your spot now for the 2020 Food & Friendship tour of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico , February 26-March 9, 2020. Click here for photos and more information. Price (all-inclusive except airfare) is only $2700 USD.