* New places ~ at home and abroad
* Easy ways to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
* Easy ways to make a difference in your community and the world
* New ways to simplify and enhance your life
* Culinary classes for any age ~ fun, fast, fresh, easy!
* Personalized travel experiences
* Educational, entertaining events and activities
* Blog ~ current information and thoughts on timely topics
* Volunteer opportunities of all kinds, for any age
* Ways to enrich, empower, and enjoy your life ~ every day
COMING UP (mark your calendar and plan ahead)
Note: All classes are held at Medici's in Manoa Marketplace, Honolulu, unless otherwise stated. Evening classes start at 5:30 and end around 9pm. Rebecca is currently basing her menus around cuisines and cultures of the world; most are places where she has traveled or lived. Most recipes are vegan and gluten-free. Registration must be made at least 48 hours ahead.
Monday night, September 17: Another amazing dinner and cooking class featuring recipes direct from Rebecca's cooking teachers in Vietnam! Vibrant Vietnamese transports your tastebuds to Vietnam. 5:30-9:00p.m. at Medici's. Class is now filled!
Monday night, October 29: Experience the fresh flavors of Italy at this Inspired Italian dinner and hands-on cooking class featuring Oo-la-la-Lasagna! Click here to sign up for this class.
Gift certificates available !Give the gift of healthy deliciousness. Gift certificates available for hands-on cooking classes at Medici's, and private cooking classes in your kitchen. Contact Rebecca for details, menu, available dates, pricing, etc.
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES OR COOKING PARTIES IN YOUR HOME: Personalized cooking classes in your home to suit your culinary and nutritional needs and preferences. Ideal for anyone who wants to transition to a more plant-based diet and have a fun doing it! Rebecca offers tips, tools, techniques, and information to help make the transition deliciously simple! Click here to contact Rebecca.
Our 2018 Food & Friendship tour of Vietnam & Angkor Wat, September 26-October 14 , 2018 is now filled. Reservations now being accepted for the 2019 tour, September 25-October 13, 2019. SPECIAL OFFER: Reserve your spot with a $1000 deposit before January 1, 2019 to avoid the $200/pp price increase after January 1st. A personalized cultural and culinary adventure like no other, our small group offers access to experiences and places not normally available to larger groups. Visit travel page for more information. (The 2019 tour will fill quickly. Don't miss out!)
The 2019 Food & Friendship tour of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico is now filled. Click here for photos and more information.Reservations are now being accepted for the 2020 tour, February 22-March 7.
* LiveJazz ~ Attend shows, gigs, concerts by local musicians
* Local authors, artists, musicians ~ buy their books, art, CD's
* Local causes that are sustainable and promote sustainability
* Aspiring women ~ with scholarships, micro-loans for start-ups
* Partnerships with organizations that assist women survivors and the children in their care