* Culinary classes for any age ~ fun, fast, fresh, easy!
* Personalized travel experiences
* Educational, entertaining events and activities
* Blog ~ current information and thoughts on timely topics
* Volunteer opportunities of all kinds, for any age
* Ways to enrich, empower, and enjoy your life ~ every day
COMING UP EVENTUALLY (Postponed indefinitely due to COVID-19)
We don't know when, but likely starting January 2021... Look forward to these cooking classes and many more:
A party for your mouth and a feast for all your senses, Spectacular Syrian cuisine evokes the exotic, earthy flavors of the Middle East, Turkey, Greece, and North Africa. This ancient culture is home to some of the world's finest cuisine.
Exotic Ethiopian hands-on cooking class and dinner. Deliciously gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan ~ your body and your taste buds will love it!
Vibrant Vietnamese flavors shimmer and dance on your palate. Vietnamese cuisine is much more than noodles and rice wrappers. Learn about this fascinating culture through its food.
Note: These classes are held at Medici's in Manoa Marketplace, Honolulu, unless otherwise stated. Evening classes start at 5:30 and end around 9pm. Rebecca is currently basing her menus around cuisines and cultures of the world; most are places where she has traveled or lived. Most recipes are vegan and gluten-free. Registration must be made at least 48 hours ahead.
*Gift certificates available*
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES OR COOKING PARTIES IN YOUR HOME OR WHEREVER: Personalized cooking classes in your home to suit your culinary and nutritional needs and preferences. Ideal for anyone who wants to transition to a more plant-based diet and have a fun doing it! Rebecca offers tips, tools, techniques, and information to help make the transition deliciously simple! Click here to contact Rebecca. Available for you and one other healthy household member.
* * * * *
Due to travel restrictions related to COVID-19, the 2020 Vietnam & Angkor Wat Food & Friendship tour has been cancelled.
The 2021 tour will be better than ever! Reservations are now being accepted for the 2021 Vietnam & Angkor Wat Food & Friendship tour,September 29-October 17, 2021.A personalized cultural and culinary adventure like no other, our small group offers access to experiences and places not normally available to individuals or larger groups. Visit travel for more information. Don't miss out on this extraordinary experience!
* New places ~ at home and abroad
* Easy ways to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
* Easy ways to make a difference in your community and the world
* New ways to simplify and enhance your life
* LiveJazz ~ Attend shows, gigs, concerts by local musicians
* Local authors, artists, musicians ~ buy their books, art, CD's
* Local causes that are sustainable and promote sustainability
* Aspiring women ~ with scholarships, micro-loans for start-ups
* Partnerships with organizations that assist women survivors and the children in their care