* LiveJazz ~ Attend shows, gigs, concerts by local musicians
* Local authors, artists, musicians ~ buy their books, art, CD's
* Local causes that are sustainable and promote sustainability
* Aspiring women ~ with scholarships, micro-loans for start-ups
* Partnerships with organizations that assist women survivors and the children in their care
COMING UP (mark your calendar and plan ahead)
Monday, January 27, 2020: Back by popular demand! Taste of Italy, featuring Oo-la-la-lasagna and other delights at Medici's in Manoa Marketplace, 5:30-9:00p.m. Registration for this fabulous dinner and culinary class is now open. Click here. Classes fill quickly and space is limited.
There will be no class in February, as Rebecca will be in Mexico at a writers' conference, then leading a Food & Friendship Tour.
March class TBA, probably March 17 or 23. Check back to see the topic, theme, or region.
Note: All classes are held at Medici's in Manoa Marketplace, Honolulu, unless otherwise stated. Evening classes start at 5:30 and end around 9pm. Rebecca is currently basing her menus around cuisines and cultures of the world; most are places where she has traveled or lived. Most recipes are vegan and gluten-free. Registration must be made at least 48 hours ahead.
*Gift certificates available* Give the gift of healthy deliciousness. Gift certificates available for hands-on cooking classes at Medici's, and private cooking classes in your kitchen. Contact Rebecca for details, menu, available dates, pricing, etc.
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES OR COOKING PARTIES IN YOUR HOME OR WHEREVER: Personalized cooking classes in your home to suit your culinary and nutritional needs and preferences. Ideal for anyone who wants to transition to a more plant-based diet and have a fun doing it! Rebecca offers tips, tools, techniques, and information to help make the transition deliciously simple! Click here to contact Rebecca.
* * * * *
Reservations are now being accepted for our Vietnam & Angkor Wat 2020 Food & Friendship tour September 23-October 11, 2020. A personalized cultural and culinary adventure like no other, our small group offers access to experiences and places not normally available to larger groups. Visit travel page for more information. Ask about our EARLY BIRD discount. Don't miss out!
Reserve your spot now for the 2020 Food & Friendship tour of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico , February 27-March 9, 2020. Click here for photos and more information. Price (all-inclusive except airfare) is only $2700 USD. Don't miss out! Only 2 spaces left.
* Culinary classes for any age ~ fun, fast, fresh, easy!
* Personalized travel experiences
* Educational, entertaining events and activities
* Blog ~ current information and thoughts on timely topics
* Volunteer opportunities of all kinds, for any age
* Ways to enrich, empower, and enjoy your life ~ every day
* New places ~ at home and abroad
* Easy ways to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
* Easy ways to make a difference in your community and the world
* New ways to simplify and enhance your life