* New places ~ at home and abroad
* Easy ways to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
* Easy ways to make a difference in your community and the world
* New ways to simplify and enhance your life
* Culinary classes for any age ~ fun, fast, fresh, easy!
* Personalized travel experiences
* Educational, entertaining events and activities
* Blog ~ current information and thoughts on timely topics
* Volunteer opportunities of all kinds, for any age
* Ways to enrich, empower, and enjoy your life ~ every day
* LiveJazz ~ Attend shows, gigs, concerts by local musicians
* Local authors, artists, musicians ~ buy their books, art, CD's
* Local causes that are sustainable and promote sustainability
* Aspiring women ~ with scholarships, micro-loans for start-ups
* Partnerships with organizations that assist women survivors and the children in their care
Reservations are now being accepted for the 2023 Vietnam & Angkor Wat Food & Friendship tour. A personalized cultural and culinary adventure like no other, our small group offers access to experiences and places not normally available to individuals or larger groups. Tentative dates: September 27-October 15, 2023. For details, visit travel. NOTE: This tour is dependent on travel restrictions being lifted and COVID vaccinations completed. Don't miss out on this extraordinary experience!
Reservations are now being accepted for the 2023 Magic of San Miguel (Mexico) Food & Friendship tour, February 24-March 7, 2023. This UNESCO World Heritage Site has been voted "Best City in the World" by several travel magazines for several years. Experience it for yourself! Click here for more information.
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES OR COOKING PARTIES IN YOUR HOME OR WORKPLACE
Personalized cooking classes in your kitchen or workplace, to suit your culinary and nutritional needs and preferences. Rebecca comes to you! Ideal for anyone who wants to transition deliciously to a healthier plant-based diet and have a fun doing it! Rebecca offers tips, tools, techniques, information and amazing user-friendly recipes your whole family will enjoy. Click here to contact Rebecca. Here is a sampling of the cuisines featured in these cooking classes/parties:
Vibrant Vietnamese flavors shimmer and dance on your palate. Vietnamese cuisine is much more than noodles and rice wrappers. Learn about this fascinating culture through its food.
To honor our brave Ukrainian sisters and brothers, Ukrainian Comfort Food. Rebecca's grandfather was born in Odessa, Ukraine, and Rebecca's grandmother cooked Ukrainian dishes for her family. Rebecca will share some of her grandmother's recipes. All dishes are vegetarian, but not vegan. (Sour cream is mandatory in many Ukrainian dishes!)
Spectacular Syrian cuisine evokes the exotic, earthy flavors of the Middle East, Turkey, Greece, and North Africa. This ancient culture is home to some of the world's finest cuisine.
Inspired Italian, much more than red sauce and pasta! Vegetables and herbs take center-stage. You have never experienced anything like this.
Marvels of Morocco features aromatic spices (not spicy-hot) that explode on your taste buds. and an abundance of colorful vegetables and dried fruits.
Also: Mexican ~ Persian ~ Thai ~ Greek ~ Caribbean ~ Khmer (Cambodian) ~ Peruvian ~ Spanish ~ Indian ~ and much more.
*Gift certificates available*