* Culinary classes for any age ~ fun, fast, fresh, easy!
* Personalized travel experiences
* Educational, entertaining events and activities
* Blog ~ current information and thoughts on timely topics
* Volunteer opportunities of all kinds, for any age
* Ways to enrich, empower, and enjoy your life ~ every day
COMING SOON! (Finally!)
Starting May 2... Look forward to these cooking classes and many more:
May 2, 5:30-9:00. To honor our brave Ukrainian sisters and brothers,Ukrainian Comfort Food will be featured on May 2. Rebecca's grandfather was born in Odessa, Ukraine, and Rebecca's grandmother cooked Ukrainian dishes for her family. Rebecca will share some of her grandmother's recipes. All dishes are vegetarian, but not vegan. (Sour cream is mandatory in many Ukrainian dishes!) Click here to register.
Spectacular Syrian cuisine evokes the exotic, earthy flavors of the Middle East, Turkey, Greece, and North Africa. This ancient culture is home to some of the world's finest cuisine.
Vibrant Vietnamese flavors shimmer and dance on your palate. Vietnamese cuisine is much more than noodles and rice wrappers. Learn about this fascinating culture through its food.
Exotic Ethiopian hands-on cooking class and dinner. Deliciously gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan ~ your body and your taste buds will love it!
Note: These classes are held at Medici's in Manoa Marketplace, Honolulu, unless otherwise stated. Evening classes start at 5:30 and end around 9pm. Rebecca is currently basing her menus around cuisines and cultures of the world; most are places where she has traveled or lived. Most recipes are vegan and gluten-free. Registration must be made at least 48 hours ahead.
*Gift certificates available*
STILL AVAILABLE! PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES OR COOKING PARTIES IN YOUR HOME: Personalized cooking classes in your home to suit your culinary and nutritional needs and preferences. Ideal for anyone who wants to transition to a more plant-based diet and have a fun doing it! Rebecca offers tips, tools, techniques, and information to help make the transition deliciously simple! Click here to contact Rebecca. Available for you and other healthy household members.
Reservations are now being accepted for the 2023 Magic of San Miguel Food & Friendship tour, February 24-March 7, 2023. This UNESCO World Heritage Site has been voted "Best City in the World" by several travel magazines for several years. Experience it for yourself! Click here for more information.
Reservations are now being accepted for the 2022 Vietnam & Angkor Wat Food & Friendship tour, A personalized cultural and culinary adventure like no other, our small group offers access to experiences and places not normally available to individuals or larger groups. Visit travel for more information. NOTE: This tour is dependent on travel restrictions being lifted and COVID vaccinations completed. Tentative dates September 28-October 16, 2022). Don't miss out on this extraordinary experience!
* LiveJazz ~ Attend shows, gigs, concerts by local musicians
* Local authors, artists, musicians ~ buy their books, art, CD's
* Local causes that are sustainable and promote sustainability
* Aspiring women ~ with scholarships, micro-loans for start-ups
* Partnerships with organizations that assist women survivors and the children in their care
* New places ~ at home and abroad
* Easy ways to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
* Easy ways to make a difference in your community and the world
* New ways to simplify and enhance your life