* New places ~ at home and abroad
* Easy ways to reduce the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease
* Easy ways to make a difference in your community and the world
* New ways to simplify and enhance your life
* Culinary classes for any age ~ fun, fast, fresh, easy!
* Personalized travel experiences
* Educational, entertaining events and activities
* Blog ~ current information and thoughts on timely topics
* Volunteer opportunities of all kinds, for any age
* Ways to enrich, empower, and enjoy your life ~ every day
* LiveJazz ~ Attend shows, gigs, concerts by local musicians
* Local authors, artists, musicians ~ buy their books, art, CD's
* Local causes that are sustainable and promote sustainability
* Aspiring women ~ with scholarships, micro-loans for start-ups
* Partnerships with organizations that assist women survivors and the children in their care
COMING UP (mark your calendar and plan ahead)
Note: All classes are held at Medici's in Manoa Marketplace, Honolulu, unless otherwise stated. Evening classes start at 5:30 and end around 9pm. Rebecca is currently basing her menus around cuisines and cultures of the world; most are places where shePP haPRs traveled or lived. Most recipes are vegan and gluten-free. Registration must be made at least 48 hours ahead.
Monday night, January 22: Explore island cuisine in this Taste of the Greek Isles dinner and hands-on cooking class at Medici's, 5:30-9:00pm. Recipes from Rebecca's kitchen when she lived on the Aegean isle of Paros. Register here.
Gift certificates available !Give the gift of healthy deliciousness. Gift certificates available for hands-on cooking classes at Medici's, and private cooking classes in your kitchen. Contact Rebecca for details, menu, available dates, pricing, etc.
Note: There will be no classes in February, as Rebecca will be in Mexico taking cooking classes.
PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES OR COOKING PARTIES IN YOUR HOME: Personalized cooking classes in your home to suit your culinary and nutritional needs and preferences. Ideal for anyone who wants to transition to a more plant-based diet and have a fun doing it! Rebecca offers tips, tools, techniques, and information to help make the transition deliciously simple! Click here to contact Rebecca.
Register now for our 2018 Food & Friendship tour of Vietnam & Angkor Wat, September 27-October 14 , 2018. A personalized cultural and culinary adventure like no other, our small group offers access to experiences and places not normally available to larger groups. Visit travel page for more information. Reservations now being accepted for the 2018 tour.
Our next"Ladies only" 2018 Food & Friendship tour of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, February 23-March 7, 2018, is now filled. Click here for photos and more information, or to be wait-listed.